Written by Ana Krneta
The parents of a seven month old baby girl received quite the shock when they took their daughter to the hospital. After noticing some swelling in her neck, parents Aaron and Emma Whittington took their daughter, Mya to get it checked out. However, what doctors found left everyone in shock.
To see the VIDEO and find out what was causing the swelling, click ‘NEXT PAGE’ below. What do you think about this story so far? Let us know in the comments and if you’re finding this story interesting, SHARE it now with your Facebook friends.
Watch Video On NEXT PAGE..
- When Her Daughter Woke Up, She Noticed Her Legs Were Covered In Bruises, When She Found Out Why!
- A Silent Killer That Every Girl Wears, Every Parent Needs To See This!
- This Mother Lost Her Child, Because She Made A Mistake On Facebook. Keep Your Eyes Open
- Mother Saw Something Strange On Her Baby’s Neck. What Actually Came Out Is Shocking. All Parents Should See This
- Doctor’s Warning: Never Clean Your Child With Baby Wipes No Matter What!
- HIS WIFE LEFT HIM WITH 5 CHILDREN AFTER SHE SUDDENLY DIED – WHEN HE FOUND HER MEDICINE BOX EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR