Bradley had been listening to music through the headphones of his iPhone under his helmet while he was riding his motorbike.
Unfortunately, he landed a jump awkwardly and the bike’s throttle got stuck, launching him into a barbed wire fence. The impact broke and dislocated his ankle and slit open his stomach.
But even more serious injuries were caused by the headphones. As his head went through the fence, the headphone cables snagged on the barbed wire. Because the earbuds were jammed inside his helmet, they didn’t pop out.
Instead, the rubber coating was pulled off, leaving the surprisingly strong copper wires, which — given the force of the impact — were sharp enough to almost decapitate him, narrowly missing the teenager’s trachea.
Continue Reading on NEXT PAGE..