Long, shiny and healthy hair is something every woman desires. In a perfect world we would all have it, but the dying, straightening, all the chemical processes our hair endures makes it impossible for us to have healthy hair. There are all sorts of commercial hair care products on the market, which cost a fortune and often yield unsatisfactory results. Luckily for you, in this article we’ll share with you the best natural remedies for fast hair growth and long, shiny healthy hair. The best thing about these natural remedies is that they’re not expensive and have no unwanted side-effects.
Before we go into the remedies we’d like to share with you the most common hair care mistakes we all inadvertently make which damage our hair beyond repair:
- Not protecting your hair from heat;
- Using hot irons on damp hair;
- Intense towel drying (use an old t-shirt instead of a towel);
- You’re only combing the hair ends (you need to brush your entire hair).
- You should avoid using elastics which pull on your hair;
- Try to keep your hair ;
- Keep your hair hydrated using conditioner or a hair mask;
- Nourish your hair after straightening it;
- Drink plenty of water to treat dry, rough and wavy hair;
- When detangling your hair, utilize your fingers or a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush in order to prevent breakage and preserve the shape of your curls;
Hair Growth Cycle:
Hair goes through three stages in her normal growth cycle:
The Anagen stage – You can really notice hair growth during this stage due to the division of follicles.
The Catagen stage – During this stage hair growth stops and the hair shaft is pushed up nearby the surface while the follicle shrinks.
The Telogen phase – During this stage the hair rests. It lasts for about 2-4 months and afterwards it starts growing again.
Note: The normal growth cycle often gets interrupted due to hormonal imbalance, excessive stress and unhealthy diet and the hair start to fall off excessively and stops growing.
Read Full Article on Next page..